Sunday, February 21, 2010

124/82 Blood Pressure Consistently High Resting Pulse But Normal Blood Pressure?

Consistently high resting pulse but normal blood pressure? - 124/82 blood pressure

I felt weak and dizzy from time to time, perhaps for 3-4 weeks. I talked with some friends and another who is a medical student has suggested that I get my blood pressure. So I went and was a bit high (124 / 82), but pretty close to normal.

My heart scares me though. He was 103rd I was not nervous or anything like that. So I have a BP / heart rate monitor and I was there, and it is consistent 90-110. BP fluctuates between 110 / 70 and 130 / 90 ISH time of day.

Should I go to the doctor? What type of document, make an appointment with us? GP?

2 comments:

  1. You should consult your doctor for an EKG. Be sure to check out your thyroid function

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to get to rehearsal, although his time. A pulse of more than 100 words tachycardia, and is considered normal. Take him to his first Grand Prix.

    Forward. It is much better because they go, is nothing other than waiting to see something, but it was too late to do anything. Matters of the heart to use can not, in this way.

    ReplyDelete